Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Young Sherlock Holmes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Sherlock_Holmes#/media/File:Ysh_poster.jpg

For the twenty--fourth film of the month we have Young Sherlock Holmes 

First off, we have the story which has assorted people start having inexplicable delusions that lead to their deaths, a teenage Sherlock Holmes decides to investigate. I thought the story was very enjoyable and it had some nice ideas throughout. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were good in terms of acting and the chemistry between the three main leads was great with these interpretations of Sherlock and Watson.

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography was good and I liked the production design of London and some of the sets looked cool. Moving onto the tone of the film which had a nice mix of intrigue and mystery mixed with some comedy to give life to the mystery. I thought the soundtrack of the film worked well to give it the adventurous feel it needed. 

Overall, I thought this film was a very interesting film from start to finish and I didn't know what to expect about this iteration of Sherlock Holmes and I was pleasantly surprised and had a good time. 

I give Young Sherlock Holmes a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment