Sunday, April 7, 2019

Jerry Maguire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Maguire#/media/File:Jerry_Maguire_movie_poster.jpg

For the tenth film of the month we have Jerry Maguire

First off, we have the story which has a sports agent has a moral epiphany and is fired for expressing it, he decides to put his new philosophy to the test as an independent agent with the only athlete who stays with him and his former secretary. I thought the story was very interesting and I wasn't sure what to expect from it. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were good in terms of acting and Tom Cruise puts in a decent performance and you could see their was chemistry with the rest of the cast involved. 

As for the film's visuals I thought were good and was consistent throughout in terms of the camerawork. Moving onto the tone of the film which had some decent drama as well as some nice comedic moments. I thought the soundtrack of the film suited the time the film was released.

Overall, I thought this film was an enjoyable watch with a decent story with a well acted casr throughout and I was pleasantly surprised by the end after going into it knowing pretty much nothing. 

I give Jerry Maguire a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment