Monday, April 8, 2019

Love & Other Drugs


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_%26_Other_Drugs#/media/File:Love_%26_Other_Drugs_Poster.jpg

For the twelfth film of the month we have Love & Other Drugs

First off, we have the story which has a young woman suffering from Parkinson's befriends a drug rep working for Pfizer in 1990s Pittsburgh. I thought the story was very enjoyable and was definitely funny in places. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very good in terms of acting and I enjoyed the chemistry between the two main leads who put in some great performances. 

As for the film's visuals I thought they were consistent throughout  with the camera and lighting however it didn't need to have anything spectacular in it. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought mixed some fun comedy as well as some interesting drama. I thought the soundtrack of the film was mixed but had some decent tracks thrown in. 

Overall, I thought this film was a very entertaining watch from start to finish lead by a great cast who managed to make the story work as well as having some funny and serious moments throughout. 

I give Love & Other Drugs a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment