Sunday, May 13, 2018

17 Again

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/17_Again_(film)#/media/File:17again.jpg

We now have 17 Again

First off, we have the story which has Mike who is unhappy with how his life turned out but ends up in the body of his 17-year-old self and gets the chance to change it. I thought the story was entertaining and had some nice moments spread throughout after Mike changed into his 17-year-old self.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very good and the character progression of Mike from the start to the end of the film although done in other films I thought this one managed to spin it a different way and the acting really showed the progression. 

As for the visuals I thought the film looked ok and managed to get the beats of a teen drama film right with it;s cinematography and the things you would expect to see in such a film like this. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought managed to balance the comedy as well as the serious aspects of the film when it came to Mike's family. I thought the soundtrack of the film was good and it fit the music you would expect to hear in this kind of movie and setting.

Overall, I thought this film was a nice one to watch and had an enjoyable time watching it with an entertaining story and characters that pushed the story to make them feel likeable. 

I give 17 Again a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment