Saturday, May 12, 2018

Juno

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juno_(film)#/media/File:Junoposter2007.png

I decided to watch Juno

First off, we have the story which follows 16 year old Juno as she becomes pregnant and the decisions she has to go through regarding it. I thought the story was entertaining and that was helped by the run-time and it didn't stay it's welcome.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought for the time this film came out were interesting to say the least with Ellen Page's Juno coming off a bit weird especially the language she uses in parts which I found cringy yet funny.

As for the visuals I thought the film looked really good with it's bright cinematography and i found the locations really worked in favour of it. There was even some good uses of editing in this and the animation parts were creative. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought did well at the situation it was focusing on although more fantasised being a film. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very nice but also weird with the slower based tracks that fit the film very well.

Overall, I thought this film was a nice time and i enjoyed it throughout with some funny moments but also some emotional moments spread throughout.

I give Juno a score of 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment