Sunday, May 13, 2018

Spirited Away

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/db/Spirited_Away_Japanese_poster.png

For the next film we have Spirited Away 

First off, we have the story which has a young girl named Chihiro who finds herself in a mysterious relm and must free her family when they undergo a strange transformation. I thought the story was very entertaining with some nice moments spread throughout that gave it a warm feeling.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very good with personalities you could care about especially the main character Chihiro who is thrown into the spirit world and her journey through it was interesting to see as she discovers new things about the world.

As for the visuals I thought the film looked absolutely amazing from the design of the spirit world and all the other locations to all the different characters and creatures living in the world with unique designs and all different from one another. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought was different but also had an underlying tone of greed and what that can do that gave the film a boost to it's story and characters. I thought the soundtrack of the film which really added to the feel of the movie with tracks that worked with different moods from wonder to sadness and even mysterious.

Overall, I thought this film was a very entertaining one and for being my second Studio Ghibli i am very impressed and now looking forward to future entries by them. 

I give Spirited Away a score of 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment