Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Little Miss Sunshine


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Miss_Sunshine#/media/File:Little_miss_sunshine_poster.jpg

For the next film of the month we have Little Miss Sunshine

First off, we have the story which has a family taking their old van on a cross country trip for their daughter to enter the finals of a beauty pageant. I thought the story was very entertaining and it had some hitting moments that brought the whole film together

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very compelling and even they all fractured because of various reasons them wanting to help their daughter Olive was genuine and the chemistry showed when something bad would happen and the acting shone through throughout.

As for the film's visuals I thought it looked really good with some bright and standout cinematography that went on throughout the film and fit it very well with what was going on throughout. Moving onto the tone of the film which I really enjoyed both the serious moments that happened to most of the characters as well as the family oriented moments that bring the characters together. I thought the soundtrack of the film was interesting as it had tracks that hit the different emotional parts of the film which worked very well.

Overall, I thought this film was a surprising one but one i thoroughly enjoyed and this is the type of film that I enjoy and for the most part I was pleasently suprised and would watch it again.

I give Little Miss Sunshine a score of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment