Saturday, May 12, 2018

Spider-Man: Homecoming

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man:_Homecoming#/media/File:Spider-Man_Homecoming_poster.jpg

I decided to watch Spider-Man: Homecoming

First off we have the story which focuses on Peter Park facing the threat of the Vulture while balancing his life as Spider-Man. I thought the story was very entertaining and fun throughout and I wasn't bored at all.

Next we have the characters which for the most part I thought were very enjoyable and likeable with the standout being Peter Parker played by Tom Holland who his his own movie after his appearance in Civil War. I liked that Peter was still learning to be Spider-man and his development was interesting to see. The villain Vulture was very compelling but also threatening which was a good threat for Spider-man.  

Now we have the action which was very entertaining and thrilling to watch with some very good set-pieces and when Spider-man is doing his thing that's when the action shines. As for the visuals I thought the film looked really good and well directed in terms of the action. The cinematography was great as well with a really fun film the colours matched up and the lighting was up to standard as well. Moving onto the tone of the movie which I really enjoyed and it hit the right balance of fun entertainment and serious moments which Marvel is great at with most of their movies. I thought the soundtrack of the film worked well with the type of tracks you would expect to hear in a Marvel movie. 

Overall I thought this film was another great Marvel movie with this take on Spider-man having the right balance of comedy and action with serious moments. Tom Holland stood out the most with his version of the character and felt relatable as well as likeable. 

I give Spider-Man: Homecoming a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment