Sunday, May 13, 2018

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferris_Bueller%27s_Day_Off#/media/File:Ferris_Bueller%27s_Day_Off.jpg

We now have Ferris Bueller's Day Off

First off, we have the story which focuses on a high-school student Ferris Bueller as he stays off school with his best friend and girlfriend. I thought the story was compelling and was hooked throughout. 

Next, we have the main characters which overall, I thought were different from usual main ones you would see from a comedy film especially the lead character of Ferris Bueller with the way he acts and his fourth wall breaking.  

As for the visuals I thought the film looked really good and the cinematography of the film was very good in places with some unique shots that added to the uniqueness of the film. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thoroughly enjoyed with it's laid back nature but also it was actually funny which was obviously important for a comedy. I thought the soundtrack of the film was fun and it fit the tone and era the film was set in.

Overall, I thought this film was fun and enjoyable one and a decent comedy film at that with some very good acting and fun story that I can see why people like.

I give Ferris Bueller's Day Off a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment