Saturday, May 12, 2018

Citizen Kane

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ce/Citizenkane.jpg

I decided to watch Citizen Kane 

First off, we have the story which tells the story of Charles Foster Kane and the meaning behind his last words. I thought the story was very entertaining with the mystery built up well over the course of the film and when it was revealed it was a nice surprise.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very interesting especially the main character of Charles Kane as it shows his life over the course of the film and how his character changes over the years. 

As for the visuals I thought the film looked great after hearing how the cinematography looks from other sources I can definitely agree that visuals stand out in this film as well as a few other aspects. Moving onto the tone of the film which was built up over the course of the film when it flashes to the past of Kane and the present with Thompson uncovering the secret of Kane's last words. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very good as it captured the music that would have been played around the times the film are set.

Overall, I thought this film was very entertaining and after hearing how important and how good this film was I wanted to see for myself and it was definitely well worth my time.

I give Citizen Kane a score of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment