Sunday, May 13, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avengers:_Infinity_War#/media/File:Avengers_Infinity_War_poster.jpg

For the newest film I went to see in the cinema was Avengers: Infinity War.

First off, we have the story which is about the Avengers and The Guardians Of The Galaxy having to team up to stop the threat of Thanos as he goes around collecting the Infinity Stones. I thought the story was very entertaining with some shocking moments that suited the danger of the film.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought all of them were fantastic with superb acting behind each and every one of them. The chemistry between all the different groups as well as the humour were matched excellently with each group getting fair attention across the film. Now the villain Thanos who is, finally a villain you can look back on and fear because of his actions.

Now we have the action which was a sight to behold with each action scene had at least one cool sequence and the way the heroes worked together in those sequences showed their teamwork with one another. As for the visuals, I thought the film looked great, especially in 3D which added to the look of them. The cinematography was at top notch with the different camera work from the wide location shots and even to the dialogue scenes. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought balanced well between the humour and the dark and shocking moments and after the film ended I had just wondered what I had just seen. I thought the soundtrack of the film was usual very Marvel-esque with tracks that very sweeping in the hopeful but when the action got down it was on edge.

Overall, I thought this film was fantastic and after 10 years of Marvel movies building up Thanos and the Infinity Stones everything came together and produced another great film in the franchise.

I give Avengers: Infinity War a score of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment