Sunday, May 13, 2018

Die Hard 2: Die Harder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Hard_2#/media/File:Die_Hard_2.jpg

For the next film we have Die Hard 2: Die Harder

First off, we have the story which has John Mclane having to face off against terrorists when they take over Dulles International Airport in Washington D.C. I thought the story was
I thought the story was very good and I wasn't bored throughout but I found it lesser than the first film.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were mostly entertaining with John Mclane again stepping up to the role of saviour when he didn't want to be and you felt for him in some of the scenes where he couldn't do anything.

Now we have the action which was very thrilling and entertaining with John trying to take down the terrorists mostly by himself but with some help. As for the visuals I thought the film looked really good and with the addition of the snowy weather and planes in danger the urgency for John to stop the terrorists was bigger and seeing him put to the test was fun. Moving onto the tone of the film which was definitely more action packed and the stakes even bigger than the previous film and for parts it made the film enjoyable. I thought the soundtrack of the film was ok and added to some of the action scenes to give them a boost of 

Overall, I thought this film was another good action film with a interesting story and a main lead who was compelling even though he isn't the normal hero type and I would watch this again.

I give Die Hard 2: Die Harder a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment