Saturday, May 12, 2018

New Year's Eve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Eve_(2011_film)#/media/File:New_Year%27s_Eve_Poster.jpg

The next film I decided to watch was New Year's Eve

First off, we have the story which focuses on the lives of many couples and singles on New Years Eve as their lives crossover with one another. I thought the story wasn't great because of the fact there was so many story-lines some of which weren't even interesting and some were just generic and because of that it cut all over the place instead of just having a few stories to cut the run-time.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought weren't that great even though they were portrayed by some well known actors and actresses I couldn't care for any of them in their situations.

As for the visuals I thought the film looked alright in terms of the location shots of New York which makes to city look good but everything else was just done averagely to add to the tone of the film. Moving onto the tone of the film which tries it's best to be romantic as well as funny but unfortunately tries way to hard at both aspects and never once made me laugh. I thought the soundtrack of the film which I found to be generic and none of them stood out as different.

Overall, I thought this film was a drag and very boring with characters that didn't help at all and this film starts off Shit Movie Month on a good note 

I give New Year's Eve a score of 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment