Sunday, May 13, 2018

Die Hard With A Vengeance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance#/media/File:Die_Hard_With_A_Vengance.jpg

For the next film we have Die Hard With A Vengeance 

First off, we have the story which has John Mclane having to team up with a Harlem store owner to take on the threat of Simon Gruber who has plan for the Federal Reserve Building. I thought the story was very interesting and throughout the film I was hooked throughout.

Next, we have the characters which I thought were compelling and fun to watch with the pair of Mclane and Zeus a fun duo that added to the film and the acting from Bruce Willis and Sam Jackson adding the characters. Jeremy Irons as the villain was threatening and also fun to watch. 

Now we have the action which I enjoyed  because of the urgency for John and Zeus to stop Simon's plans as he has them running round New York as they play his little games which if not finished could have big ramifications. As for the visuals I thought the film looked good especially the action scenes. i also felt the setting of the film worked well with the plot as well as the villains plan. Moving onto the tone of the film which I found to great and balancing the serious as well as the funny moments spread throughout. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very interesting for the film with some different tracks than usual films.

Overall, I thought this film was a great action film with a solid story and characters that you gave a dam about as well as having solid chemistry and as a Die Hard film it is one of the best.

I give Die Hard With A Vengeance a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment