Sunday, May 13, 2018

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol._2#/media/File:GotG_Vol2_poster.jpg

This is my review for one of the films I managed to see in the cinemas was Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 which I had been looking forward to.

First off we have the story which overall I found very compelling and interesting. The way the story progresses and some of the twists were good and I was hooked throughout

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were also amazing. The Guardians were better in this film and they each managed to have good moments throughout. Yondu, one of the Ravagers really surprised me through his development and actions. The villain in the movie was an interesting one and interesting to watch.

Now we have the action which was also great to watch and kept me watching, the final battle towards the end of the film was the standout for me. As for the visuals I thought they were amazing in this, the camerawork in the movie really showed off the world and when the action came along it helped then. Onto the effects and colours used which made the film look amazing, Each place they went had a distinct colour palette which brought out the uniqueness of each location. Moving onto the tone of the movie which was fun and enjoyable, just like the previous film It had it's fun moments but when needed there was a serious or mellow tone brought in which added to the film well. I thought the soundtrack of the film was amazing and just like the last film had classic tracks that worked really well but added to the tone of the film, there were tracks for the fun moments and serious moments and whenever one came up the scenes worked well with them.

Overall I thought this film was amazing and for a sequel to the previous Guardians films which was one of my favourites of the MCU it met my expectations and is a deserved sequel to the original

I give Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment