Sunday, May 20, 2018

Limitless


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limitless_(film)#/media/File:Limitless_Poster.jpg

For the next film of the month we have Limitless

First off, we have the story which has Eddie a writer who one day takes a pill that makes him able access 100% of his brain which drastically changes his life until some dangerous people start coming after him. I thought the story was very entertaining and I was hooked throughout.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were compelling to watch with the main character Eddie standing out with Bradley Cooper giving a convincing performance showing both sides of his character before and after he takes the pills and the repercussions he goes through.

Now we have the action which I thought was very entertaining and thrilling and I wanted to see what would happen next as I cared for the main character. As for the film's visuals I thought they were very creative and different from other films I have seen, especially after Eddie takes the pill which brightens up his life compared to the drab looking world when he wasn't on it. Moving onto the tone of the film which I enjoyed  and when the action kicked in it made the film even better. I thought the soundtrack of the film was good with different tracks that fit the film from the action tracks to when Eddie is on the pills.

Overall, I thought this film was entertaining with a cool concept and compelling character that carried the film and you wanted to see what would happen to him in the end and I would go back and watch this film.

I give Limitless a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment