Sunday, May 13, 2018

Forrest Gump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_Gump#/media/File:Forrest_Gump_poster.jpg

We now have Forrest Gump

First off, we have the story which focuses on the life of Forrest Gump between 1944-1982. I thought the story was very compelling and I was hooked throughout wanting to know the rest of Forrest's story.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very compelling and likeable which was shown off by the acting by the entire main cast which gave life to all the characters that interacted with Forrest. Tom hanks as Forrest gives his all to give the right balance to make him likeable.

As for the visuals I thought the film. I thought the locations footage and locations brought the film to life and wherever Forrest went it was a new adventure for him. The cinematography throughout the film was consistent. Moving onto the tone of the film which I really enjoyed because of the hopefulness in Forrest's life and what he accomplished throughout and that caries the movie and makes it enjoyable. I thought the soundtrack of the film was standout and had many tracks that added to some of the films scenes which made them better. 

Overall, I thought this film was very enjoyable and for my next Tom Hanks movie it was another standout one where he shows his all in a different way to what he did in Castaway.

I give Forrest Gump a score of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment