Saturday, May 12, 2018

Movie 43

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movie_43#/media/File:Movie_43_poster.jpg

Movie 43 is the next film I am going to review

First off, we have the story which focuses on many different story segments throughout. I thought the majority of the stories were awful and unfunny and was only tolerable because of the well known cast behind it.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were just plain stupid and unlikable and you wouldn't think that a movie with this cast would be so bad but you'd be wrong 

As for the visuals I thought the film weren't that impressive and came out looking like a generic comedy movie and when it came to the gross and disgusting parts it did surprisingly well at doing that. Moving onto the tone of the film which even though trying to be a comedy it just came off as gross and disgusting which took away from a majority of the segments being funny which they weren't in the first place. I thought the soundtrack of the film wasn't that great with good any tracks to take note of.

Overall, I thought this film was just awful with no redeemable qualities about it and it becomes one of the worst "comedy" films I have ever seen

I give a score of 0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment