Sunday, May 13, 2018

Thor: Ragnarok

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor:_Ragnarok#/media/File:Thor_Ragnarok_poster.jpg


For the newest film I went to see in the cinema when it came out was Thor: Ragnarok

First off we have the story which has Thor having to deal with a new threat Hela and the impending Ragnarok which will destroy all of Asgard but in order to do that he must gather a team and escape the planet Sakaar. I thought the story was great from start to finish and I was never bored at one part.

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were acted really well and the performances that stood out were Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as Hulk/Bruce Banner and Cate Blanchett as Hela.

Now we have the action which was tense and entertaining especially the Thor vs Hulk battle which was my favourite fight in this film and the final battle on the Bifrost Bridge. As for the visuals I thought the film looked amazing with the colour choices and settings looked great. The action was shot really well and added to the action nicely to show off every fight. Moving onto the tone of the movie was as what you would expect of Marvel movie it was good. I thought the soundtrack of the film was a very interesting choice for the film which worked and had some very catchy tracks that really added to the film.

Overall I thought this film was really fun and entertaining film and as a new direction for the Thor movies it was a good and needed turn after the previous film and the other Marvel movies.

I give Thor: Ragnarok a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment