Sunday, May 13, 2018

Clerks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerks#/media/File:Clerks_movie_poster;_Just_because_they_serve_you_---_.jpg

For the newest film of the month we have Clerks

First off, we have the story which tells the tale of one convenience store and one video store clerk and the antics they get up to. I thought the story was very entertaining as well as funny and I was kept entertained throughout.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very funny and well acted and you wanted to see what kind of interactions the clerks would have with the customers. The main standout being Brian O'Halloran as Dante.

As for the visuals I thought the film's black and white look added to the film's setting and situations. Moving onto the tone of the film which I enjoyed the comedy of the film with all the interactions between the clerks and all the customers they meet. I thought the soundtrack of the film when used throughout was fitting of the time period and the tracks fit the film well.

Overall, I thought this film was a very enjoyable with a fun story and characters that brought it forward and kept it entertaining. 

I give Clerks a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment