Friday, May 11, 2018

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/49/The_Twilight_Saga_Breaking_Dawn_Part_2_poster.jpg

I decided to watch The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2

First off we have the story which overall I found very uninteresting and boring which made me have no enjoyment for the story because of this.

Next we have the characters which overall I thought the vast majority were bland, boring and awfully acted plus there way more I didn't care about. Because of this I couldn't less about the connections between the characters or for what they went through and even if anything bad happened I wouldn't care 

Now we have the action which for what there was in the movie was very generic in terms of camerawork for action scenes that have vampires and wolves vs vampires which in the end didn't really happen for the entire action sequence was a vision. As for the visuals I thought were bearable at times. Moving onto the tone of the movie which was there being an a cliche filled romance movie with characters having zero chemistry between them. Again from Part 1 I thought the soundtrack of the film was filled with very generic music mostly being romantic music.

Overall I thought this film was bad with a story that was uninteresting for a final film in a franchise, awful or boring characters with most being useless they were also badly acted, passable visuals and very boring. 

I give The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 a score of 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment