Friday, May 11, 2018

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c2/Breaking_Dawn_Part_1_Poster.jpg

I decided to watch The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1

First off we have the story which overall I found very over dramatic and that I didn't have any enjoyment for the story because of this. I will however if it was over dramatized a lot and used as a plot thread for the movie, the fact they even used the ethical consideration of abortion was something in this movie, not enough for me to care about however. 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought the vast majority were bland, boring and awfully acted. Because of this I couldn't less about the connections between the characters or for what they went through and even if anything bad happened I wouldn't care 

Now we have the action which for what there was in the movie was very generic in terms of camerawork for action scenes that have vampires vs wolves. As for the visuals I thought were passable at best with camerawork that was ok, but not awful either just somewhere in between. Moving onto the tone of the movie which was there being an overly dramatized romance movie with characters having zero chemistry between them. I thought the soundtrack of the film was filled with very generic music mostly being romantic music.

Overall I thought this film was bad with an overly dramatic story, awful/boring characters that were badly acted, passable visuals and over dramatic places in terms of story and tone. 

I give The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 a score of 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment