Friday, May 11, 2018

Code 46


Code 46 movie.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_46#/media/File:Code_46_movie.jpg

I decided to watch Code 46

First off we have the story which has William going to Shanghai to investagate a fraud case and also meets Maria. I thought the story was very entertaining to watch. The characters really carried the story through their relationship and through what happens to them in the film. 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were enjoyable and i thought the relationship between the two main characters of William and Maria was very nice and felt the relationship they had throughout the film.

As for the visuals I thought the film looked really good and the location footage of Shanghai really added to the film's setting. The camerawork for the rest of the film made the film have a certain look and feel that made it believable and interesting. Moving onto the tone of the movie which had a very unsettling feel to it which added to the film and that anything could happen. I thought the soundtrack of the film really added to the film and I enjoyed all the tracks used in the film and each were used well when needed. 

Overall I thought this film was surprisingly enjoyable and everything about the film was used very well to make a film that I would definitely watch again. 



I give Code 46 a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment