Saturday, May 12, 2018

Kubo And The Two Strings

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/Kubo_and_the_Two_Strings_poster.png

I decided to watch Kubo And The Two Strings

First off we have the story which has Kubo a one-eyed boy who wields a magical shamisen. Accompanied by a snow monkey and a beetle. He must stop his two aunts and grandfather from taking his other eye. I thought the story was very enjoyable and entertaining to watch this version of the heroes journey.

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were great and I loved the development they got acting in his film really helped the portrayal of the characters and what they wen through along the journey and connected to them on an emotional level.

Now we have the action which looked amazing and lowed really well because of the animation which looked really good and different for an animated film. As for the visuals I thought the film looked great and for a film based around music and origami it added to the style of the film. Moving onto the tone of the movie which also done well adding a mixture of comedy and some dark aspects to it which was balanced well and enjoyed thoroughly. I thought the soundtrack of the film was excellent with tracks that added to the scenes that they were in and with the action scenes the music was done well in those parts

Overall I thought this film was really good animated film that stands out as one of the best I've seen in ages and one I would definitely go back to.

I give Kubo And The Two Strings a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment