Friday, May 11, 2018

Natural City

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cc/Natural_City_film_poster.jpg

I decided to watch Natural City

First off we have the story which has a rouge cyborg killer wanting to help his doll (cyborg) Ria who he as fallen in love with but has a few days left to live so he goes after someone who could be a host for her mind. I thought the story was

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were alright and served there purposes on the film or what they were needed for. 

Now we have the action which for what there was in the film was done very well and the added slow motion was good and not overdone like other movies. As for the visuals I thought the film which I thought looked very good and the locations used in the film were fitting of the film. The visuals during the action sequences were action packed but were filmed in a way that added tension. Additionally the small uses of slow motion in some action scenes were used well. Moving onto the tone of the movie which I felt worked very well in this movie and gave it a slightly unsettling feel. I thought the soundtrack of the film was really good and it it the film perfectly for what it was needed for.

Overall I thought this film was enjoyable with a good concept and story, the action was great and the film was shot really well. 

I give Natural City a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment