Friday, May 11, 2018

Immortal





https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3b/Immortel_%28ad_vitam%29_movie_poster.jpeg

I decided to watch Immortal

First off we have the story which has ancient gods and altered humans occupying Earth when one of the gods is sentenced to death and needs a human host to bear a child. I thought the concept was very intriguing to me and was interested to how it would play out.

Next we have the characters which overall I didn't know what to think of them. However I thought they were acted very well. It just took a while to get used to some of the characters being animated along with real characters hen talking. 

As for the visuals I thought the film was interesting because all of the film was done on a green screen as well as having certain character being animated ones which you can tell for today's standards the effects don't hold up but for the time this came out it would have been good. I also liked the colour scheme of the movie having washed out colours which fit the style of the world well. Moving onto the tone of the movie which was done well to make an unsettled future and the because of the colour scheme which helped emphasize it. I thought the soundtrack of the film had some decent tracks and the tracks were used well in the scenes they were needed for.

Overall I thought this film was hard to get into at first but as the film went one I started t enjoy it and I may watch it again in the future. 

I give Immortal a score of 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment