Friday, May 11, 2018

The Lost World: Jurassic Park

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cc/The_Lost_World_%E2%80%93_Jurassic_Park_poster.jpg

I have decided to watch The Lost World: Jurassic Park 

First off we have the story which overall I thought was average. There wasn't anything special about it that impressed me. 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought besides Ian from the previous film who was good, the other characters were average to mediocre which then meant I didn't care about them throughout the movie.

Now we have the action throughout the movie which I thought was ok, the dinosaur attacks were fun to watch but seeing them and compare them to the previous film I did prefer the previous film's action. The tone of the movie was alright, it got the sent to an island and wait to be rescued while something attack the group right but because this film had characters I mostly didn't care about and the ones in the previous film were better I preferred the first film. As for the visuals they were good especially during when the weather was effecting the island such as the heavy rain. The camerawork on the action was good it was easy to see what was going on so the action was defiantly a positive.The soundtrack of the film was average and unfortunately there were no standouts for the soundtrack besides the main theme for the franchise.

Overall I thought this film was average it wasn't as good as the first film but was still ok to watch nothing too bad to make the film unwatchable.

I give The Lost World: Jurassic Park a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment