Friday, May 11, 2018

The Matrix Reloaded

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/ba/Poster_-_The_Matrix_Reloaded.jpg

I decided to watch The Matrix Reloaded

First off we have the story which overall I found very boring and uninteresting from the previous film and believe that a sequel to the original matrix film wasn't needed. 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought some of them were ok but the acting for some of the characters let them down because of how boring it made them the standouts being Neo and Trinity. This made me not care for the characters and what situations they got into. 

Now we have the action which I thought just like the previous film had good fight scenes and the stunts used were also used to great effect and pulled off well. The use of slow motion was pretty pointless and not needed. As for the visuals I thought were done really well during the action scenes and the camerawork excelled during those moments especially the first fight between Neo and The Agents. The camerawork during the other scenes throughout the the movie were passable. Moving onto the tone of the movie which kept the same from the previous film which was a good but also safe. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very mixed there were some good tracks that worked in the film and there were some which didn't fit the film very well. Some of the music during the action was mostly good. 

Overall I thought this film was boring and unnecessary. It had decent visuals and action with a mixed soundtrack but with some of the main characters being poorly acted and very boring I didn't care for them 

I give The Matrix Reloaded a score of 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment