Friday, May 11, 2018

Alien Vs Predator

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f7/Avpmovie.jpg


I have decided to watch Alien Vs Predator

First off we have the story which overall I thought wasn't very good in my opinion. I found it boring for the most part. It only started to kick in when the Alien and Predator came in to it but it didn't get much better and i didn't really care what happened to the characters. i also didn't like the fact that a Predator and a human would team up together. 

Next we have the characters which overall I didn't like or could connect to. I thought that they mostly just bland characters put together as a team for the movie. This also not made me care about the deaths of the characters.

Moving on to the action throughout the film which I thought was ok. One action scene I did like was when the Xenomorph first met the Predators and begun to fight them. The tone of the movie was ok and nothing special. It didn't add anything to the film. As for the visuals for a science fiction and horror movie I did like the setting of the frozen pyramid because of it's isolated nature an the fact it is a new setting for both the creatures instead of an alien planet or a forest. Additionally I did like some of the camera work throughout the film.  The soundtrack of the film was again nothing special and didn't add anything to the film. There weren't any tracks hat stood out out to make a scene better. 

Overall I thought this film was just bad and there is nothing deeming it good. I was right to trust the views of my friends who said not to watch it because it's bad. I wanted to see it for myself and agree with them

I give Alien Vs Predator a score of 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment