Friday, May 11, 2018

Alien Vs Predator: Requiem

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/69/Aliens_vs_Predator_Requiem_poster.jpg

I have decided to watch Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem

First off we have the story which overall I thought I was bad. There was nothing redeeming and nothing to like and it was a tough movie to get through.

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were boring and uninteresting which then made me not care for deaths of the characters. 

Moving on to the action throughout the film which I thought wasn't great. Wen there were fights between the Aliens and the Predator you couldn't see what was happening even though the film was set at night at times and then there was the blackout caused by the creatures which didn't help. The gory deaths were ok I guess. The tone of the movie was none existent. For a horror/science fiction film the tone was bad and didn't make any of the scenes involving the tones god in anyway As for the visuals there were only the violent deaths that were good because characters i hated or didn't care for died so I didn't have to see them. Besides that the visuals weren't good. The soundtrack of the film wasn't good either and none of the tracks helped make the film's scenes good. 

Overall I thought this film was just bad. There was nothing redeemable about it and everyone saying the movie was bad was right

I give Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem a score of 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment