Friday, May 11, 2018

Furious 7

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/Furious_7_poster.jpg

I have decided to watch Furious 7

First off we have the story which overall I thought was a thrill ride. The story never made me lose interest and I wanted to see what would happen next. 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought just like all the previous films are great with some of them such as Dom and Brian getting good development. The villain of the film Deckard Shaw brother of Owen from the previous film played by Jason Statham was a formidable foe for the team to face.

Now we have the action throughout the movie which just like the previous Fast and Furious movies are fast paced, action packed and with the recent movies the action stunts are done really well with the outstanding one being the car drop. Moving onto the tone of the movie which I thought was done very well and captured what a Fast and Furious movie should be Fast and Furious, the tone captures the fast pace of the films, the heavy action scenes involving the cars which are always a blast. As for the visuals they were done really well, some of the camera work throughout the film really added to the move's scenes. The soundtrack of the film was one thing that was slightly let down as there weren't any standout tracks or ones that popped out to me. 

Overall I thought this film was amazing and as a successor to previous films it deserves it's title.

I give Furious 7 a score of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment