Friday, May 11, 2018

Back To The Future Part 2

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c2/Back_to_the_Future_Part_II.jpg

I have decided to watch Back To The Future Part 2

First off we have the story which overall I thought was fun to watch and very entertaining, especially when they went to the changed futures. Even though I liked the story of this film I felt the previous film was much stronger in terms of plot.

Next we have the characters which overall I thought just like the previous film were good, however I did prefer them in the previous film but that is mainly aimed at Marty. 

Moving onto the tone of the movie which was done well and felt like a science fiction film and obviously as a sequel to the original movie. As for the visuals they were good in terms of camera work but as for what they predicted for 2015 it wasn't going to be correct but I did like the thinking they went through. The soundtrack of the film was good as it fit well from the last movie with the standout track being the main theme to the movies. 

Overall I thought this film was a good sequel to the previous film and a good start to Movie Sequels Month

I give Back To The Future Part 2 a 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment