Friday, May 11, 2018

In Bruges

https://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTUwOGFiM2QtOWMxYS00MjU2LThmZDMtZDM2MWMzNzllNjdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg


I have decided to watch In Bruges 

First off we have the story which overall I was very entertaining and kept me watching all the way through. 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were good, My favorite one being Ray. The reason being because of his development and his character throughout was very interesting. 

Moving on to the action throughout the film which for there was towards the end of the film was ok, nothing special. The tone of the movie was very good. I liked the dark comedy of the film as well as the dialogue between the characters. As for the visuals of the film I thought they were great especially the location shots of Bruges. I think the location of Bruges added to the film. I thought the soundtrack of the film was good as well and complimented the film. Overall I thought this was a good watch and a change in the films I've been watching recently and would recommend and watch this film.

I give In Bruges a 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment