Friday, May 11, 2018

Captain America: Civil War

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Captain_America_Civil_War_poster.jpg

I have decided to watch Captain America: Civil War 

First off we have the story which overall I thought was great and made keep watching and wanting to see what would happen next.

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were again really good as you could see both points of view from both sets teams on the Sokovia Accords. it made me care for the characters.

Moving on to the action throughout the film which I thought was a very good part of the film. The standout being the airport battle with both sides fighting each other. Most of the cast managed to pull off some great sequences such as Ant-Man turning big and Spider-man being funny and having good fights. The tone of the movie was done very well and was used very well to set up the tension between characters about the Accords. It was also used well to make the film feel like a superhero film should.  As for the visuals they made the film great as well and especially to the action scenes throughout the movie. The soundtrack of the film was good for a Marvel movie having tracks that fit a superhero movie well 

Overall I thought this was an excellent film and was a thrill from beginning to end

I give Captain America: Civil War a 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment