Friday, May 11, 2018

Raiders of the Lost Shark

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/movieposters/11726851/p11726851_p_v8_aa.jpg

I decided to watch Raiders of the Lost Shark. This film was recommenced for this month by my friend Liam Robson

First off we have the story which overall I found shit. The writing is cliche but also cringy in a lot of places.

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were just awful with terrible acting and cliche tropes used for them which didn't help.Whatever jokes they pulled were unfunny.

Now we have the action which what can I say but laughable. There isn't anything good about the action for what there was. The shark attacks were cheesy but looked bad. As for the visuals I thought were guess what. Also terrible with a lot and I mean a lot of shots being overexposed. As for the shark effect, just shit. When the shark appears it is just laughable at time how bad the effects. Moving onto the tone of the movie which was there in terms of being a shit and cliche "horror" movie. I thought the soundtrack of the film wasn't good. None of the tracks were good or fitting of the movie.

Overall I thought this film was shit, utter shit. It has nothing good about it. This is certainly one of the worst movie I have ever seen and agree with what my friend Liam said. Don't watch this movie. 

I give Raiders of the Lost Shark a score of 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment