Friday, May 11, 2018

Mad Max

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5a/MadMazAus.jpg

I decided to watch Mad Max, a film I have been looking forward to watching. 

First off we have the story which overall I thought was a cool action film that kept me interested throughout and the third act of the story was the best part of the film as Max went to kill the bad guys. 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were ok, the exception being Max himself who goes through some interesting development throughout film which change his character for the better.

Now we have the action throughout the movie which I thoroughly enjoyed, the chase scenes were the obvious standouts. The stunts were fun to watch and matched the rest of the action and also helped to live up to my expectations for the film. The tone of the movie was well done for action film, it had all the beats a film like this needs, car chases, explosions and intense scenes. As for the visuals they were good for an action film, the camerawork helped the action scenes very well. The locations used for the movie are very nice.The soundtrack of the film was alright, the music fit the scenes they were needed for however there weren't any standouts.

Overall I thought this film was was a nice action film that had a good main character and the action to back it up as an action film that kept me watching. 

I give Mad Max a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment