Friday, May 11, 2018

Trainspotting

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/71/Trainspotting_ver2.jpg

I decided to watch Trainspotting

First off we have the story which overall I thought was good despite how dark the film got a points in the film. I was hooked throughout and wondered what what happen next. 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were the best part of the film even with the events that happen to them

The tone of the movie was dark and depressing and weird at one point, but even with the tone I managed to enjoy the film. As for the visuals they were good and there were some interesting shots with the camerawork used very well or those particular scenes.The soundtrack of the film was very good and complimented the film very well and each track in the film was used to good effect in the scenes they were used in. 

Overall I thought this film was a surprise and turned out to be a decent film that I would watch again.

I give Trainspotting a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment