Friday, May 11, 2018

Sin City


https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9e/Sincitypostercast.jpg

I have decided to watch Sin City


First off we have the story which overall I thought I was great. Each individual story was a great watch. It made get behind the characters throughout. It was never boring and kept me interested throughout. 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were very good and could get behind each of them for the story's there were apart of. The main one being Dwight and his story. 

Moving on to the action throughout the film which I thought was very good. The different fight scenes were exhilarating and fun to watch which kept me interested in the film. The tone of the movie was done very well as the colours used throughout the film to set the tone of the movie as a neo-noir film. The different colours used to show emotions of the characters and the meanings of the colours such as red for danger were used very well.  As for the visuals there were also done really well.  The camerawork was done well to show the fight scenes to the objects shown in colour which helped emphasize the meanings behind them. The soundtrack of the film was ok. It added to the scenes but there weren't any tracks that stood out to be in my opinion

Overall I thought this film was a blast and I didn't think it was good as I was expecting it to be. The story, characters, action and violence were great and exhilarating. 

I give Sin City a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment