Friday, May 11, 2018

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a2/Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens_Theatrical_Poster.jpg

I have decided to watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens

First off we have the story which overall I thought was great. The story kept me hooked throughout and I never lost interest throughout although there were familiar aspects from previous films but that didn't stop my enjoyment. 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were very good and the new main character of Ray was good and lead the film very well. There was also the new threat of the New Order who were ok and there plan did feel very familiar from a previous film.

Moving on to the action throughout the film which I thought was very good. The different few light-saber battles were good but I enjoyed the space battles a bit more. The tone of the movie was done well as the film felt even more sci-fi and different. As for the visuals they were also done really well. The camerawork was done well to show the different action scenes. The soundtrack of the film was good, it had familiar sounding tracks but different ones as well it and defiantly worked as a Star Wars movie soundtrack.

Overall I thought this film was very enjoyable and is defiantly fit to be a new entry into the Star Wars move franchise. 

I give Star Wars: The Force Awakens a 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment