Friday, May 11, 2018

Ant-Man


https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Ant-Man_poster.jpg

I have decided to watch Ant-Man.

First off we have the story which overall I thought was fun and very entertaining to watch. It made me want to keep watching 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were good, the main ones being Scott and Hank as I enjoyed the relationship between the two characters. Scott's relationship with his daughter was nice. However I couldn't get into the villain of the movie and felt he was cliche. There were also the friends of Scott who I didn't find funny throughout and did find them annoying. 

Moving on to the action throughout the film which I thought was very unique and found them very entertaining to watch as the ants were used in the action scenes. The tone of the movie was good and made it a fun film to watch and made my enjoyment of the film more solidified. As for the visuals they were great as well especially in scenes involving the ants in the action scenes to Scott wearing the suit. The soundtrack of the film was ok, there weren't any standout tracks throughout the film, they just fit well for a superhero film. 

Overall I thought this film was an enjoyable and fun film that I've seen and definitely watch again.

I give Ant-Man a 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment