Friday, May 11, 2018

Ill Manors

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/ba/Illmanorsmovieposter.jpg

I decided to watch Ill Manors a recommendation from my friend Ryan and here is my review.

First off we have the story which overall was gritty and violent and at some points dark, however those moments didn't stop my enjoyment of the story. The way the story is told with the help of the soundtrack was very good and original. 

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were were very mixed, the one standout was Aaron who's part of the story throughout the film was interesting to watch.

Now we have the action which I thought for what the film was going for with it's content had to fit and it did very well in terms of violence and crime. As for the visuals I thought were good in terms of camerawork. When it came to the parts with the backstory and music over them those scenes are where the camerawork stands out. The tone of the movie was very dark and violent for a crime film which worked very well in it's favour. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very good and worked well in the film. Each track was used to great effect in each scene that a track was needed. 

Overall I thought this film was a surprise, I was hesitant at watching it after Ryan recommended it and after looking into the film I was even more hesitant but now finally watching it I somewhat enjoyed it. 

I give Ill Manors a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment